The Frog Network

Guest, please log in if you wish to post in all the forums and do other activities. Thank you.
- Kaiser
FR - Shadowbinder by Neondragon

PondMS v83 Custom GMS (2x Rates For 1st Month)

Before you people start complaining there's no client, I'd like to hereby state that the owner has started as of Sept. 06/Aug 31 2012. Her estimate is the server will take one month. Now, please stop ranting and be patient.
Click here to go to the Chatbox

Latest topics

» Dear All People
2013-03-13, 3:10 pm by Guest

» Alvin here.
2013-01-21, 10:23 pm by Ayzee

» Gangnam Style!
2012-11-22, 2:55 am by Laylie

» I Am Sexy And I Know It JK so this is what u should add if you did not
2012-11-22, 2:54 am by Laylie

» Spam here if you think vortex was the works owner.
2012-11-22, 2:42 am by Laylie

» VOTE FOR PONDMS!!!!!!!!!!
2012-11-22, 2:39 am by Laylie

» life is hard
2012-11-22, 2:14 am by Laylie

» Aura's GM Application. Enjoy! (;
2012-11-10, 3:22 pm by noobinatuh

» Read if you wanna talk!
2012-11-02, 8:01 pm by Kaiser

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on 2013-08-01, 11:53 am

Lobster's GM App

Lobster
    Frog Master
    Frog Master

Lobster's GM App

Post  Lobster on 2012-09-09, 5:42 pm

Mmmm, what's your first name? : Harrison.
    Your surname? (last name) : Coleson.
    IGN (In Game Name) : Lobster (well, hopefully, when the server becomes)
    Your age? (optional) : 14
    Birthdate (year is optional) : March 5.
    Where the hell do you live? (Country) : 'MURRICA. No, but seriously, I live in the United States.
    Timezone : (What time would it be where you are if it were 12:00 PM PST?) 12:00 PM PST. Smile
    When are you online? : Normally, I can be on from around 8-12 hours.
    When did you join this server? : I found out about it today
    Do you have any experience being the staff of a server? : No, I have never been staff of an official server. However, I have moderated for an actual game called Furcadia. It's not a MapleStory server. I worked as a code assistant for user who needed help with coding. Seems weird, but that's what my job was.
    Describe yourself. : I am a lazy 14 year old who does his schooling at home so he has lots of free time. I enjoy MapleStory and doing science fiction roleplaying and writing in my spare time. I am a pretty literate guy if you couldn't tell already. I am a decent cook and I like various desserts ranging from cherry pie to mint chip ice cream. I'm not quick to anger.
    Why do you want to be part of our staff? : Some say you need experience for a job and job for experience. I've never staffed a server and even though I've never staffed before I'd at least love to get some experience and get to love and learn a new server
    How can you help benefit the server? : I am a staff member! I do what I gotta do to make this server the best, whether it be to hold events, consult players, ban hackers, or improve the server in general. I'm quick to make many friends and few enemies and will be able to boost morale in your server and staff team as well as take care of things that need to be done.
    What will you do if you see a hacker? : That depends. Is the hacker hacking? Then yes, take a screenshot and ban him on the spot for hacking. Is he not hacking? Let's monitor him for a few minutes so see if he does. If he hacks, boom, he's gone. Don't forget to grab some evidence. NO WARNINGS.
    If you come across an advertising bot, what will you do? : I'm pretty sure advertising is against the rules. Since bots don't have the advantage of common sense of communications and "stop it", ban it.
    What happens if you encounter a fight between two players? : I learned how to address conflicts while in a leadership training course. The method I use is Express, Address, and resolve. Express is to let each party express. Hear both sides of the story, and what happened. Then, you address the problem. Address each player's concerns, get everything figured out to why they're mad and how it can be fixed by learning all you can. Resolve, using what you learned, project the best solution to break up the fight. It tends to work, and it's much better than banning both sides.
    If you are declined, what will you do? : If I am declined, I'll probably just enjoy the server and play it like it was made for. The server is for enjoyment, after all. No fire and flames if you're rejected, feel happy for those who got the position.
    Anything else, my dear? (optional) : I refined my application as best I could. Please enjoy it and I do hope I'm the guy you're looking for!
    How can we contact you? (Whatsapp is preferred for Vortex, and PM/Email is preferred for Kaiser) :
    Feel free to contact me on royrichards35@yahoo(.)com or harrisonbot@gmail(.)com. (Apologies, but the format would not let me post external links.
    Kaiser
    Frog Master
    Frog Master

Female Posts : 91
    Personal text : Flandre Scarlet

Character sheet
    Character name: Cirno
    Race: Yokai
    Class: Magician

Re: Lobster's GM App

Post  Kaiser on 2012-09-09, 6:48 pm

What kind of staff would you like to be?
    Lobster
    Frog Master
    Frog Master

Post  Lobster on 2012-09-09, 7:21 pm

Kaiser wrote:What kind of staff would you like to be?
    A moderator if possible Smile
    Kaiser
    Frog Master
    Frog Master

Female Posts : 91
    Personal text : Flandre Scarlet

Character sheet
    Character name: Cirno
    Race: Yokai
    Class: Magician

Post  Kaiser on 2012-09-09, 7:57 pm

Lobster wrote:

I'm sorry, they're closed. Would you like to be a Coder instead?
    Lobster
    Frog Master
    Frog Master

Post  Lobster on 2012-09-09, 8:13 pm

Kaiser wrote:
    Lobster wrote:

I'm sorry, they're closed. Would you like to be a Coder instead?

Unfortunately I do not work with C++/Hex. I work with a completely different code unique to the game. I would appreciate an Intern Position then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2018-12-09, 6:22 pm